Toyworld Returns Policy
Change of Mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you an exchange or instore credit provided that:
- You produce your original Toyworld register receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition
Toyworld will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its stated purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Toyworld register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
We may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products.
We reserve the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund in the event of a major failure. You are entitled to have the goods repaired if the item is determined to have a minor failure.
- Your original register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
Online purchase returns
The Returns Policy applies to online purchases. However, instead of the store register receipt as your proof of purchase you will need to present a copy of the tax invoice from our website (please note this is not the email confirmation document you received). We also recommend contacting our Online Customer Service who will advise you of the best method to return your item. Please contact us for more details.
Please choose carefully! Afterpay refunds are subject to Afterpay fees. Refunds for purchases made with Afterpay are subject to the Afterpay non-refundable merchant fees of 6% of the order total plus the 30c transaction fee. We are unable to recoup these transaction costs from Afterpay when an order is cancelled.
If you would like to return your item in store, we are happy to exchange or provide a credit Voucher. We will need you to bring in your Tax Invoice that is emailed to you. This contains the Invoice Number that is required to bring your original sale up on our screen to make the adjustments.